The Brownsville Chamber of Commerce is tracking the COVID-19 crisis closely, evaluating our programs and events on a daily basis, and working hard to provide you with the most updated facts and data. These are challenging times with information changing daily. We understand that each business and industry is affected by the COVID-19 outbreak in a different way, but the Brownsville Chamber has gathered some suggestions and best practices to consider as you develop plans to keep your employees healthy and your business operating successfully. If you have any questions about COVID-19 or you are seeking best practices or resources for your company, please call us at (956) 542-4341 or email us at email@example.com. We are here for you as a resource and advocate to help. Together, we will move forward and weather these uncertain times.
HOW TO PREPARE & TAKE ACTION FOR COVID-19
Plan, prepare, and respond to COVID-19 with these resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- At Home
- Colleges & Universities
- Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- Healthcare Settings
- Homeless Shelters
- K-12 Schools & Childcare Programs
- At Work
- Community Events & Mass Gatherings
- First Responders
LATEST UPDATES FOR BROWNSVILLE & TEXAS
MONITORING THE SITUATION
- Situation Summary – Latest CDC updates related to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID 2019)
- Travel Notice – Level 3 Warning: Avoid Nonessential Travel—Widespread Community Transmission
- Department of Homeland Security Travel Restrictions
- National Institutes of Health Updates on the Coronavirus
- World Health Organization Guidance on the Coronavirus
DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB PAGE HAS BEEN RECEIVED FROM THIRD-PARTIES AND IS BEING SHARED “AS IS”, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES AS TO ITS COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR EFFECTIVENESS, OR OF THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION. THE BROWNSVILLE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OR INTERPRETATION OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE WEB PAGES OR THE WEB PAGES LINKED TO THEREIN.